Prop Store has been proud to assist studios and production companies with the marketing of both theatrical and home video film releases.
Using the actual props and costumes from the films, we are able to create a range of marketing opportunities that promote the film in previously-untapped channels while at the same time generating revenue from assets that may otherwise have to be written off, stored or disposed of. A number of promotional platforms are available, including:
Internet auction sites such eBay provide an excellent way to get fans excited about your release.
Store Window Displays
We have partnered with established venues such as Planet Hollywood to create high profile window displays to increase public awareness of new releases.
Our well-established relationships with various movie related magazines enables us to help promote both the prop and costume auctions and the featured release.
Direct Prop Store of London Promotions
A run of banners on our home page which receives between 4 – 5 million hits per month and direct mail to our extensive client database comprised of avid fans of cinema.
Our knowledge and expertise in the global marketing and promotion of film memorabilia can be a highly efficient (and lucrative) tactic to add to your overall marketing and public relations strategy. It can be fully customized to your needs and conducted without any direct costs to you.
In addition to the above we can offer a complete asset management package as required. Some of these services Include:
- Visiting studios and locations to inspect the props and costumes and make recommendations
- Transportation from set to secure storage
- Free Storage
- Creating detailed inventories
- Creation & management of online auction (promoting both feature release and official production web site)
- Promotion through the PSoL web site and by email to our global database of serious memorabilia collectors and movie fans
- Store Window Displays & Premiere exhibitions
- Editorial space through prop and costume competitions
For additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01494 766485